Wednesday 14 November 2012

First Post

I'm a Amateur Photographer with a passion for capturing the most beautiful memories and moments life has to offer. I want to take you on my personal journey of discovering the basics of Digital Photography. 


I'm one of those individuals who only started to take photos with a Digital SLR camera about three years back.  The "Auto" function of my camera has been my best friend for far too long.  I came to a point where I felt the need for doing and adding a bit more to my current set of skills.  This led to registering for my first photography course-which I started two weeks ago.  

The aim of my blog will be to share  personal experiences on my journey to become a more advance Photographer with a little added personality, spice and art.  I will make posts and share my obtained knowledge and discovered facts via information, photos and videos every second week.  I can be reached via my personal e-mail address:  physio@iway.na 

It will be great if other passionate Photographers can leave comments and share their experiences and knowledge.  Lets start "clicking" together...

Kindest Regards
Anna-Mart Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment